EXTENDED ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
• The abstracts should be submitted online through the system on congress website. The abstracts send by email, fax or regular post will not be evaluated. The submission deadline is 31 July 2023, 23:59 Turkish local time.
• The abstract should be submitted under the group one of the topics and the presentation type should be selected as oral or poster.
• The abstract language is Turkish or English. If the language is Turkish the English version of the abstract should be added.
• The abstracts not written in accordance with the guideline or the abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be evaluated.
• The number of word limit is 3.000 and the number of keywords is 2.
• The title should point out the content of the abstracts. Whole title should be in capital except abbreviations like ‘pH’ or ‘NaCI’.
• In the abstract body the extension of an abbreviation should be stated with parenthesis at the place where it’s used first. The chemical symbols and international units are not included.
• The abstract should be composed of the following parts: introduction, methods, findings, conclusion
• The names, titles and institutions of the authors should not be written in abstract text.
• The references should be cited where it’s used in the abstracts, not in references part at the end.
• The number abstracts and figures are limited to 12 in total.
PUBLICATION OF PRESENTED ABSTRACTS
• The extended abstracts accepted as oral or poster presentation will be published in Congress Book.
• Each oral presentation will be allotted 20 minutes in total; the timing should be planned as 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for discussion.
• The posters should be prepared and published 70 cm in width and 90 cm in height. The poster text is recommended to be legible from 1 meter distance.
• The congress registration of presenting author of accepted oral and poster presentations will be organized as free of charge by IPETGAS 2023.